Saturday, December 17, 2016

Gift idea: Ombré mixing spoons



Adding a pop of color to the ends of these mixing spoons is an easy way to add a personal touch to your gift giving, not to mention they're super easy to make! And with so many parties to attend this Holiday season these make great hostess gifts too!

Tape off the ends with painters tape.  Up to you how much you want to paint, I did approximately 2 inches. I then took green craft paint and painted the first spoon with the green paint straight from the bottle. The second I added 2 drops of white paint to the green and the third I added about 4 drops of white paint. When adding the white paint to the green I added one drop at a time mixing in between drops.

To complete the gift I tied them together with a dish towel and some festive ribbon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment