Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Be Mine Valentine

I recently hosted a Valentines Day card making party for some of the neighborhood kids. All decorations and craft supplies are courtesy of Oriental Trading Co. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 


How gorgeous is this rose gold love balloon? You can find it here


For the tables centerpiece I used this unfinished wood flower box, and added the gold lettering using a gold sharpie marker.  The flowers are from my neighbors backyard & the mason jars that I used inside the box & on the shelves above you can find here.



Here is where to find the platesnapkins, cups, paper straws, tablecloth & burlap runner.



Personalized cups for everyone. Using these unfinished wood hearts the gold sharpie and a dab of glue.


My son is obsessed with stickers! What 18 month old isn't right?  These felt heart stickers are perfect for Valentine card making. To make the cards I used kraft paper that I cut in half and folded, and then
free handed some of my favorite Valentines Day sayings on the front of the cards using a white bistro chalk marker.








Conversation heart goodie bags for all the kids made with cellophane treat bags, conversation hearts and the same wood hearts and gold markers as above.




Thank you Oriental Trading Co. for all the fun decorations & craft supplies! The kids had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment