Friday, January 27, 2017

Get outside and explore!

I've never been a believer in New Year's resolutions.  However as a Mom and business owner I often feel like I'm being pulled in many different directions at one time. Laundry, errands, play dates, making romantic time for my husband, cooking, cleaning, family functions, the blog just to name a few.  And with my husbands crazy work schedule it all seems to go by so fast. So one thing we've discovered as a family that helps us slow down and live in the moment, is simply to get outside and explore. We started last year making it a priority to go somewhere at least once a week, the beach, a park, the mountains (doesn't have to be a big trip) and just take it all in as a family. And so this year we have resolved to do more of the same. Get outside, explore, reconnect, relax and recharge.














No comments:

Post a Comment